cooked chicken 50 grams
Mushroom 1 pack
Lukewarm milk 3/4 cup
salt and paper
- Sauté the squashed garlic in butter. Then add chicken breast to it and sauté again.
- After cooking the chicken breast, add one cup of chopped mushroom and sauté. You can add some lemon juice so the mushrooms don’t turn black.
- Next, add one cup of milk and keep stirring. You can turn the heat down when the sauce is dense.
- Boil a packet of grain rice pasta in one liter of water. Then drain it.
- After that, add the boiled grain rice pasta to the mixed sauce and stir it. Finally, you can decorate the food with parsley and spring onion.